Barcode Types Available:
- Comes with some sample labels (both sheet and continuous feed), which can be used "as is" or as a base for more creative projects.
- Default printing is top left but alternate positions can be chosen.
- Report Designer allows you to drag and drop label items, creating your own design.
- Barcodes can be either the Spire inventory part number or one of the barcodes associated with that part number in Spire's inventory_upc_codes table.
- All barcodes shipped with a product, and those created, can be displayed on the drop down combo box from the Inventory and Purchase Order tabs.
- Add Purchase History and Serial / Lot numbers.
- A "display name" for customers is available for items in the maintenance form.
interlayered, industrial, matrix, Code39, Code39 Extended, Code 128, Code 128A, Code 128B, Code 128C, Code93, Code93 Extended, MSI, postNet, codabar, EAN8, EAN13, UPC_A, UPC_E0, UPC_E1, UPC_Supp2, UPC_Supp5, EAN128, EAN128A, EAN128B, EAN128C, USPS Intelligent Mail, GS1 Code128, PDF417, DataMatrix, ORCode, Aztec, MaxiCode